Spring Plant Sale
Saturday, April 11 from 9am-3pm
Sunday, April 12 from 11am-3pm
Choose from over 180 varieties of plants started at Crabtree Farms, including:
- Vegetable starts like heirloom tomatoes and pickling cucumbers
- Delectable herbs
- Blueberry & Blackberry bushes
- Gorgeous annual flowers, some edible!
- A complete list of plants will be available soon!
All plant starts are cultivated in the greenhouse at Crabtree Farms using sustainable methods, which creates healthy and highly-productive plants! Nature Safe Fertilizer, worm castings and gardening books will also be for sale.
Shop for Local Crafts!
Find goods from local artisans, wood workers, jewelry makers, and food artisans on Saturday and Sunday during the sale. Interested in being a vendor? Click here to download the vendor application.
Saturday & Sunday
The workshop schedule will be coming soon!
- Directions to Crabtree Farms:
1000 East 30th St. Chattanooga
Click here for directions
- Free Parking and Admission
- Crabtree accepts Cash, Credit Card, Check, and EBT (edible plants only)
- No pets, please!
- All ages are welcomed
We need volunteers Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of the Plant Sale.
Contact Anna at 423-493-9155, x10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re able to lend a hand.