Spring Plant Sale
Saturday, April 12 from 9am-3pm
Sunday, April 13 from 11am-3pm
A list of available plants will be up soon
Choose from over 180 varieties of plants started at Crabtree Farms, including:
- Vegetable starts like heirloom tomatoes and pickling cucumbers
- Delectable herbs
- Blueberry & Blackberry bushes
- Gorgeous annual flowers, some edible!
- Make sure you get what you want by pre-ordering one of our Spring Garden Packs! Click here for more information.
All plant starts are cultivated in the greenhouse at Crabtree Farms using sustainable methods, which creates healthy and highly-productive plants! Nature Safe Fertilizer, worm castings and gardening books will also be for sale.
Shop for Local Crafts!
Find goods from local artisans, wood workers, jewelry makers, and food artisans on Saturday and Sunday during the sale.
2014 Vendors Include:
- 423 Soaps
- Roughly Speaking
- Fair Share Truck Farm
- Down to Earth
- Barley Bones
- Garden Vignettes
- Chef Jernard, with the Amazing Box
If you’d like to be a vendor at this year’s Plant Sale, click here to download the application form.
Once again, we’re offering 2 days of free workshops.
10am-11am: Companion Planting, with Crabtree Farms’, Sara McIntyre
11am-12pm: Container Gardening
12pm-12:30pm: Cooking with Kids
1pm-2pm: Herbs and their uses, with Ivana Patterson of Lavender ‘N’ Rust Herb Farm
12pm-1pm: Mushroom Growing, with Crabtree Farms’, Andrea Jaeger
12-12:30pm: Kids Yoga (ages 3-6), with Melanie Mayo of St. Nicholas School
12:30-1pm: Kids Yoga (ages 7-12), with Melanie Mayo of St. Nicholas School
1pm-2pm: Growing With What You’ve Got, tips for conserving resources
2pm-2:30pm: Cooking with kids
- Directions to Crabtree Farms:
1000 East 30th St. Chattanooga
Click here for directions
- Free Parking and Admission
- Crabtree accepts Cash, Credit Card, Check, and EBT (edible plants only)
- Dogs on leashes are allowed
- All ages are welcomed