6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Gather with friends at a table of 6 for our 100 Dinner re-imagined. Although our traditional set up of a long flowing table does not fit for this current season of traversing the coronavirus, we have devised a plan to move forward. Friends of the farm can buy a table to fill up with their nearest and dearest with appropriate social distancing at the forefront of the set up.
An evening in celebration of local food, local talent and community, this multi-course meal will be prepared onsite by renowned Chattanooga chefs featuring Crabtree Farms produce alongside local ingredients sourced from within 100 miles. Local brews, wine, and tunes will round out this unforgettable evening.
Funds raised through ticket sales and donations at this event directly support our educational and outreach activities in the community. Join us for the best meal of your year. Never has community-building tasted so good!
- Some dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice. All vegetarians will receive the vegan options.
- This is a rain or shine event. Due to terrain, high heels are not recommended.
- Table price is all-inclusive of meals and drinks.
- Although Crabtree has free and ample parking, please consider using Uber or Lyft as your transportation for the evening.
- Safety of guests, chefs, volunteers, and Crabtree staff will be priority in light of the coronavirus. Guidance from the Hamilton County Health Department has been sought, and CDC guidelines will be followed throughout the evening.
- Per Directive No. 1 of the Hamilton County Health Officer, all guests should have access to a mask. The mask should to be worn at all times accept when seated at your respective dinner table.
- Alms + Fare
- Blue Indian Kombucha
- Bluetastic Fangrass
- CFO2Biz of TN, LLC
- Chattanooga Brewing Company
- Compost House
- Easy Bistro & Bar
- Feathers & Fruit
- Fidelity Trust Company
- First Volunteer Bank
- Flikr Fire
- Full Circle Candles
- High Haute Foods
- Land to Table Farm
- Lass & Lion
- Lupi’s Pizza Pies
- Mad Priest Coffee Roasters
- Niedlov’s Breadworks
- Neutral Ground
- Proof Bar & Incubator
- Pruett’s Signal Mountain Market
- Sequatchie Cove & Creamery
- Syrup and Eggs
- The Bitter Bottle
- The Chattanooga Butter Company
- Wildflower Tea Shop & Apothecary