6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Gather with friends, old and new, amidst Crabtree’s lush fields for an evening in celebration of local food, local talent and community. This multi-course meal is prepared onsite by renowned and cutting edge Chattanooga chefs featuring Crabtree Farms produce alongside local ingredients sourced from within 100 miles. Local brews and mead, wine + toe-tapping tunes round out this unforgettable evening. Tables of 6 or individual tickets are available.
All proceeds raised through the event directly support our education outreach in the community. Join us for the best meal of your year. Never has community-building tasted so delicious!
- If you are purchasing a table as a business and want your business logo featured, please email Melonie Lusk, email@example.com.
- Some dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advanced notice. All vegetarians will receive the vegan options.
- Rain or shine event. Due to terrain, high heels are not recommended.
- Although Crabtree has free and ample parking, please consider using Uber or Lyft as your transportation for the evening.
- Safety of guests, chefs, volunteers and Crabtree staff will be priority in light of the coronavirus. CDC guidelines will be followed throughout the evening. As well, while masks are no longer mandated, Crabtree Farms encourages all farm visitors to adhere to Covid-19 safety measures including social distancing and the wearing of masks in confined areas.
Would you like to volunteer for this event? Click the follow link to explore volunteer options. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d45afaf28a4f4c43-100dinner
If questions arise, please reach out to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423/493-9155.