Crabtree Farms has been your trusted grower of sustainable plants for 20+ years, and we look forward to the farm’s 21st annual Spring Plant Sale.
With Covid-19 still impacting our community, the sale will be online/barnside pickup similar to last year. This format keeps center stage the health of community members, Crabtree volunteers and staff while still providing the best plant starts in the Chattanooga area.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Plant Sale Guide will be posted early March.
- A plethora of plant varieties each uploaded to our online platform so that plant-lovers can browse and purchase plants from the comfort and safety of their homes.
- The go-live date of our online Spring Plant Sale is April 10th. Link will be posted on that day.
- Pick up of plants will be a pre-scheduled barnside format. Dates to pick up: April 15-17 and April 20-24.
- Limited delivery slots available.
Please keep an eye on our website + Facebook and Instagram pages for updates. If you haven’t already done so, be sure to sign up for the Crabtree Farms ‘What’s Ripe’ e-newsletter for ongoing updates. Sign up by going to crabtreefarms.org and click “Join Newsletter” at lower left hand corner of page.
Reach out to Melissa Astin ([email protected] / 423-493-9155) if questions arise.
Special thanks to our sponsors: EPB, Lupi’s Pizza, The Patten Group, Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union, & Chattanooga Times Free Press.
Credit/debit cards and SNAP are accepted as forms of payment. If using SNAP, please call Melissa to set up a time to process your order.