6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for a summer session with The Wholistic Woman to dive into four topics including: Inflammatory foods and why they matter, planning your back-to-school expenses, finding grace in consistency, and hormones and cycles for pre-teens and teenagers. You will walk away both soothed from an evening of new friendships and armed with knowledge to help keep your cool through the final leg of the summer heat. Make and take activity: aromatic cooling spray.
About the Faciliators:
- Dr. Rai Harris is all about the nervous system. Trained as a chiropractor, she focuses on preconception, prenatal, and pediatric care. Dr. Rai, owner and operator of Skyline Chiropractic in Chattanooga, is a nationwide speaker teaching families all around the country that your body is NOT broken.
- Lisa Norman specializes in helping women create more Joy in their life. She is the founder & creator of Embrace Your Grace, a mindset system that has been proven to give you more Happy Moments & less overwhelm in life.
- Have you Wondered what it would be like to feel you best? Or Loose the weight? Amanda Dillard is a certified Health Coach and founder and owner of That Elderberry Lady and specializes in helping you live your life to the fullest.
- Laura Coleman believes that budget is a 4 letter word. You can enjoy life while on this journey, it’s important to make conscious decisions about your money instead of mindlessly blowing it on STUFF. Laura has experienced living on minimum wage as a student, living on one income while single, and being the breadwinner in a marriage. Learn how she’s created multiple sources of income on her own and how to resolve marital fights over money.
- Melonie Lusk, Executive Director of Crabtree Farms and founder of Melonie’s Art of Wellness, firmly believes in the power of nature’s gifts as the ideal tools for everyday wellness. She will lead the evening’s make and take activity.
Refund Policy: Refunds can be requested up to 7 days before the start of a workshop for a full refund. To request a refund, please email Melissa Astin at email@example.com. If you find that you can’t attend the workshop, but it is too late to request a refund, you are welcome to gift to the workshop to someone else.