This farm is thrilled that summer is fast approaching! Plants are growing, the sun is shining, butterflies are flapping about, and fun is to be had at the farm. On that “fun” note, we want to let you know what fun there will be here at Crabtree this summer. So gear up because it’s going to be a sweet ride. Whoooooosh!
- Berries, berries, berries. Who doesn’t love blueberries and blackberries? At some point in June and July, our blueberries and blackberries will let us know when they are ripe and ready for picking. When they do, we will let all of you know. U-pick days and times will be posted through our Facebook page and via Instagram. If you have not liked or subscribed to either of those, now’s a great time to do so.
- Visit us during our farm stand hours and grab the freshest vegetables in Chattanooga as well as eggs and flowers. While you’re here, have a picnic and enjoy the beauty of the farm. Farm Stand is open Fridays and Saturdays 10am-3pm.
- Kick off summer break with us on Thursday, June 6th 5:30-8pm. It will be an evening for kids, young & older, to explore the farm, watch a (family friendly) movie, and enjoy a potluck. FREE to attend. How great is that!??!!!?
- Workshops, workshops, workshops. During the school year, life is hectic. Often, time to attend workshops can’t be found in your calendar. Optimize the lazy days of summer by signing up for a workshop… or 5! We love learning together with our community. Link to workshops: Explore Workshop Offerings.
- There are a lot of great summer camp options in Chattanooga, and we have one as well. The best one in our opinion! Jump over to our website to learn more about our “Farmtastic Summer Camp.” June 24-28 9am-12:30pm. Link to camp: Farmtastic Summer Camp.
- Join in on the 100 Dinner fun. Either as a guest or volunteer. See the blurbs above and below to learn more.